AMON develops technology that can make offshore wind profitable in the future. This makes AMON a catalyst for renewable energy production and contributes to the massive scale needed to achieve a sustainable future.
days shorter installation time
percent lower production cost
times longer life than steel foundation
times less CO2emissions
- Significantly reduced noise during installation compared to monopele installation.
- Fishing and other maritime activities can operate right up to the installation.
- The preparations on the seabed before installation are made with underwater modified machine solutions.
- Makes it possible to remove everything installed offshore, take it ashore and chop it up in a controlled way
- Tests are done on land and in port
- Cost reduction of 30 %
- Floats out with conventional tugs
- Significantly larger «weather window»
- No need for larger installation and crane vessels
- 3 times faster installation time
Operation and maintenance
- Service, operation, maintenance in a completely new way
- The entire installation can be raised and towed ashore
- Reduces time and expense by more than 50%
- Use renewable energy when servicing
AMON was established in 2014 with the ambition of being the first choice for both floating and gravity-based, bottom-fixed foundations in concrete in the production of offshore wind.
By basing research on hard-earned experience, they aim to deliver feasible solutions to the challenges associated with offshore wind power. The solution is based on the "flow out and lower concept", which not only reduces costs, but also significantly increases the weather window for installation. The company is in an exciting phase where they collaborate with a number of leading offshore wind operators nationally and internationally.